Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Loved

 LOVED



Ephesians 3:18-19 NLT (Paul is praying)

And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. (19) May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.


God’s love for you is immense. It’s like looking up into a clear night sky and realizing it is too big to fully grasp.  It covers the deepest depths of your soul.  It is the perfect love that every person longs for, but no other human can give.  

Only the One who IS Love is even capable of true, complete, real love. 


You, my friend, are the object of that perfect love. 


Before you were even born, God knew you and loved you.  


There is even better news: NOTHING can separate you from that love. You can't even separate yourself from it. Life, death, angels, demons, challenging circumstances, fear or worry (aka not trusting God) - absolutely nothing can change God’s love for you. 


The key now is asking Him to help you experience it and have the mind and heart to understand it the best you can.  Living in the awareness of God’s incredible love for you will change everything.  


Never Forget the Truth - You are truly loved.


  •  God, please give me the power, today, to understand how immense your love is for me. Help me experience and fully know the love of Christ. May I live the true fullness of life and power that only comes from You. 

2 comments:

  1. I needed this today, Kathy, every day in fact! Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too, Charlanne. Sometimes I feel like I’m writing to remind myself 💕💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete