Sunday, July 15, 2018

Provision

Provision




Never Forget these Truths as you ask God to provide for your needs:
1. Your prayers are powerful and effective. (from James 5:18)
2. We do not fight like the rest of the world. We use God's mighty weapons. (From II Corinthians 10:3-4)
3. God's word is alive and powerful, sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword. (From Hebrews 4:12)

sWords for Provision

Isaiah 48:17 (NKJV) 
Lord, teach us to profit and lead us in the way we should go.

Matthew 6:33
We desire, God, to seek You and Your kingdom above all else and live in your ways. Thank you for your promise to give us everything we need.

Ecclesiastes  7:11-12
Father, we ask you for both wisdom and money for You say they both benefit us, but only wisdom can save a life.

Psalm 65:11 
Please crown our year with bountiful harvest and make even our hard pathways overflow with abundance.

Philippians 4:19
According to Your promise, God, I ask you to provide all of our needs from Your glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 9:8
Lord, I ask you to generously provide all we need, so we always have everything we need and plenty left to share with others. 

Romans 8:32
Father, I praise you that I can trust you to give us everything we need because you did not even spare your own son but  gave him up for us.

Acts 14:17
You have never left humanity without evidence of your goodness. You send rain, good crops, food and joyful hearts. Lord, please provide for the need(s) You know I have now.

Psalm 34:10
I thank you for your promise, Lord, that those who trust you will lack no good thing.


Father, God, You know my needs and the desires of my heart.  I lay them all before You and ask You to provide for me (and my family).

I ask these things in Jesus name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment