Saturday, July 14, 2018



My beautiful sister had a t-shirt company called "Dress Blessed". Encouraging people to see the many blessings God has given them was definitely part of her life's call.

A few months before her passing, she gave my kids some shirts to sell to raise money to attend Young Life camp.  She also gave me different shirts to help support my ministry, Central Ohio Moms in Prayer.  Her husband recently gave me a few more.

Below are pictures of the shirts I have.  I do not have every shirt available in every size.
Her business sold t-shirts for $20 and 3/4 sleeve with V-neck shirts for $25.

I am doing a virtual garage sale with $5 off every shirt.  However, you will need to cover shipping if you cannot come by my house or meet me somewhere in Central Ohio.

If you would like to check on availability my email is  kathystauffer5@gmail.com.

Blessings to you, my Friend  - Kathy

Crew Neck $15- Sizes from Small-3X (I have one black 4X & 5X)

Foil lettering















V-Neck  $15(Small-2X)
Foil lettering only




3/4 Sleeve with V-Neck $20
(Small-2X)
Gold foil lettering                                                       Silver lettering - But that's navy not black (sorry)
 


(still 3/4 sleeve)





Size 3X only crew neck $15







No comments:

Post a Comment